30+ Best friends forever quotes
- “At the end of the day, the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” – Oscar Wilde
- “What you don’t want to do for yourself, don’t do for others.” – Confucius
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you go down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not that good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not that bad.” –Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Let’s be grateful to the people who make us happy; they’re the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” –Marcel Proust.
- “If you go in search of a friend, you will find that they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere. ” –Zig Ziglar
- ” In the end, we’re not going to remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. ” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ” You can always tell a real friend: he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job when you’ve made a fool of yourself.” –Laurence J.
Read More: Friends Quotes Famous
- “A friend who knows everything about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” − Mark Twain
- “Truth is, everyone will hurt you. You’ve just found those worth suffering for. ” − Bob Marley
- “Waiting for others to come to you, you can’t stay in your Forest corner. Sometimes you need to go to them. ” − A.A. Milne
- “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “Talking to someone who doesn’t use long, challenging words but rather short, easy words like” What about lunch? – A. A. Milne
- “Only a true best friend can protect you against your immortal enemies.” – Richelle Mead